Laser Toning is a skin brightening treatment using a specialized pigment laser called Q-switched ND:YAG laser. Laser Toning has become one of the most popular treatments in Asian countries over the last several years. Our newest, advanced Lumenis® M22 Q-switched ND:YAG laser emits short bursts of laser, lasting only a few nanoseconds, In turn, the laser gently disperses melanin (skin pigment) leading to a brighter looking skin. Laser Toning is also known as “Low Fluence Q-Switch ND:YAG Laser Treatment.” Using a top-hat beam profile ensures control of homogeneous energy delivery and maximum safety without hot-spots nor any risk of side effects or complication for the patient.
This effect is highly selective for melanosomes and leads to overall skin brightness. Moreover, the subthreshold injury to the surrounding dermis stimulates the formation of collagen that results in tighter skin. You can also remove tattoos that you don’t like to keep!
Lumenis® M22 Q-Switched Laser Toning can:
- Treat Melasma, Freckles, Redness(rosacea)
- Remove brown spots
- Reduce uneven skin tone
- Reduce/improve acne scars
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Tattoos removal
Precautions before treatment:
- Do not over-sun exposure for a month before treatment, sunbathing or spa.
- Do not perform laser, dermabrasion, acid peeling and other treatments within one week before treatment.
- If there is a history of light sensitivity, skin lesions, abnormal immune system, pregnancy, people taking special drugs should consult the doctor’s advice before proceeding with the treatment.
- Inflammation, thickening, skin with multiple wounds is not suitable, you can make a safety decision after consulting a doctor.